|NAME:||Helgi Ţór Ingason|
|OFFICE ADDRESS:||School of Science and Engineering|
- P.h.d., Engineering (Process metallurgy), Norwegian Institute of Technology, Trondheim, Norway
- M.Sc., Engineering, University of Iceland
- E.C., Mechanical Engineering, University of Iceland
- CSPM (Certified Senior Project Manager – level B) by IPMA, the International Project Management Association
- Advanced Project Management (SAPM) certification, Stanford University, USA
Helgi Thor Ingason is a professor in the School of Science and Engineering and leads the Master of Project Management program at Reykjavik University in Iceland. He is also a consultant and Certified Senior Project Manager. His research fields range from project management and quality management to system dynamics and renewable energy. He is the author and co-author of 7 books on management in Icelandic and English and his work has been published in such journals as Project Management Journal, International Journal of Project Management and the Journal of Metals and on numerous research conferences.
Helgi is the Research Coordinator of IPMA, the International Project Management Association. He has served as an associate professor at the University of Iceland, and a management consultant for many organisations and companies in Iceland. He was also interim CEO of Reykjavik Energy from 2010 to 2011.