UNU-GTP implemented its first strategic plan for its operations in April 2016. The Stragic Plan is intended to give UNU-GTP a vision and a firm basis for its operations in the near future. The document can found here.
The plan was composed by a committee of the following specialists (alphabetical order):
- Brynhildur Davídsdóttir, PhD Ecological Economics, professor at University of Iceland
- Gudni Axelsson, PhD Geophysics, Director of geothermal training at ÍSOR
- Ingimar G. Haraldsson, MSc Civil / Environmental Engineering, Dep. Dir. UNU-GTP
- Lúdvík S. Georgsson, MSc Physical Engineering, Director of UNU-GTP
- María S. Gudjónsdóttir, PhD Mechanical Engineering, assistant professor at RU
- Páll Valdimarsson, PhD Mechanical Engineering, former Prof. University of Iceland
Material was also contributed by Ms. Málfrídur Ómarsdóttir, M.Sc. Environmental Scientist, and Ms. Thórhildur Ísberg, M.Soc.Sci, School Manager, who both are UNU-GTP staff members, and finally Mr. Engilbert Gudmundsson, MSE, former director of ICEIDA.